- 2 year guarantee on FORZO watches for piece of mind
- 14 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 SQM of rainforest when you purchase this product
THIS IS A 'PRE-ORDER' LISTING FOR DELIVERY IN SEPTEMBER.
Due to popular demand, the Drive King is back and better than ever with a fully mechanical movement! Inspired by iconic motoring colours of the late 60’s this range is perfect for anyone looking for a welcome pop of colour to their collection.
This 40mm racing-style chronograph offers impeccable clarity thanks to its thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating and generously applied Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9 lume. The dial features a multi-layer design with applied indices and tachymeter scale, a large sweeping chronograph hand and recessed subdials to measure elapsed time.
The solid 316L stainless steel case has polished and brushed textures, benefitting from a signed screw-down crown and embossed screw-down caseback, giving this watch a water resistance of 100 meters / 330 feet.
This collection was designed to remind the wearer of a past era balanced with a modern specification so it can be worn with confidence on a wide range of wrist sizes! It comes fitted to a beautifully supple and high quality textured rally-style rubber strap to complete the 1960s look!
Our FORZO Drive King collection takes inspiration from the golden era of racing and watch design and features:
- Fully mechanical Seagull ST19 chronograph movement.
- Thick sapphire crystal with AR coating.
- Multi-layer dial with applied indices.
- Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9 Lume.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case with screw in case back.
- Signed screw-down crown.
- 40mm Bezel diameter, 47mm Lug to lug length.
- 20mm lug width.
- 13.6mm case thickness (not including crystal height).
- 100 meters / 330 feet water resistance.
FORZO is a new project that aims to touch the hearts of classic automotive and racing fans all over the world, through our carefully designed watches that take inspiration from the best of the past.
We would love for you to get involved in the discussion & give us some feedback by joining our FORZO Watches Community page.
Latest News from Forzo
Read more about motorsport, watches, our brand, and what makes us tick