- 2 year guarantee on FORZO watches for piece of mind
- 14 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 SQM of rainforest when you purchase this product
When you purchase this watch you are joining Glickenhaus' journey to the headlining hypercar class in 2021 and will also receive:
- Your name in the Forzo livery space on the SCG007 Hypercar, raced in 2021.
- Access to a private WhatsApp group run by Jim Glickenhaus, covering the behind the scenes of the 2021 race.
- An exclusive limited edition digitally signed photo print of the SCG007 & 'Road to Race' watch range.
United by a passion for racing and iconic design, we’re proud to announce the first collaborative watch range between FORZO and endurance racing pioneers Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus.
This unique range of watches celebrates the team’s road to the headlining ‘hypercar’ class in June 2021, and also pays tribute to the best of 1960s automotive design: just as Glickenhaus has done with its stunning new LMH007 racer.
As this watch salutes the magnificent 1960s, it was perfect to sit within our second FORZO range, which already draws inspiration from the watches and cars of that decade. This was also the era in which a new American team last took on the established giants of endurance racing...
The stunning watches are 40mm in diameter, featuring a bi-directional 12-hour bezel and solid 316L stainless steel case. They are available with automatic three-hand and mecha-quartz chronograph movement options. The perfect way to celebrate a magnificent adventure.
- 40mm Bezel diameter, 47mm Lug to lug length.
- Japanese Mecha-quartz Chronograph - Time Module (Seiko) VK64 Movement.
- Multi-layer dials.
- Date display.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case.
- Raised & chamfered edge thick sapphire crystal.
- 100 Meters / 330 feet water resistance.
- 12.5mm case thickness.
- Screw-down crown.
- Solid stainless steel jubilee bracelet with solid end links.
- Featuring the Glickenhaus logo on the dial and custom Glickenhaus 'Road to Race' caseback design.
FORZO is a new project that aims to touch the hearts of classic automotive and racing fans all over the world, through our carefully designed watches that take inspiration from the best of the past.
We would love for you to get involved in the discussion & give us some feedback by joining our FORZO Watches Community page.
Latest News from Forzo
Read more about motorsport, watches, our brand, and what makes us tick