- 2 year guarantee on FORZO watches for piece of mind
- 14 days returns for a full refund or exchange
- Protect 100 SQM of rainforest when you purchase this product
This is a limited-time opportunity to be part of something very special. All watches purchased during May will include the following amazing additional benefits:
- Your name will be printed on the Glickenhaus cars racing at Le Mans 2022.
- You will be added to an exclusive behind the scenes team WhatsApp group with Jim Glickenhaus. Please provide your mobile phone number with the order to be added to the group.
- Museum-quality Le Mans Poster and postcard signed by Jim Glickenhaus.
- All watches will be sent out worldwide with all taxes and duties paid.
United by a passion for racing and iconic design, we’re proud to present this collaborative watch range between FORZO and endurance racing pioneers Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus.
This unique range of watches celebrates the team’s historic entry to the headlining ‘hypercar’ class in 2021, and also pays tribute to the best of 1960s automotive design: just as Glickenhaus has done with its stunning LMH007 racer.
As this watch salutes the magnificent 1960s, it was perfect to sit within our FORZO Drive King range, which already draws inspiration from the watches and cars of that decade. This was also the era in which a new American team last took on the established giants of endurance racing...
The stunning watches are 40mm in diameter, featuring a bi-directional 12-hour bezel and solid 316L stainless steel case. They are available with automatic three-hand and mecha-quartz chronograph movement options. The perfect way to celebrate a magnificent adventure.
- Japanese Automatic Mechanical Miyota 9015 Movement.
- Multi-layer dials.
- Date display.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case.
- Raised & chamfered edge thick sapphire crystal.
- 100 Meters / 330 feet water resistance.
- 40mm Bezel diameter & 47mm Lug to lug length.
- 20mm lug width.
- Screw-down crown.
- Solid stainless steel jubilee type bracelet.
- Bracelet has solid ends, screw in links and signed clasp.
- Featuring the Glickenhaus logo on the dial
FORZO is a new project that aims to touch the hearts of classic automotive and racing fans all over the world, through our carefully designed watches that take inspiration from the best of the past.
We would love for you to get involved in the discussion & give us some feedback by joining our FORZO Watches Community page.
Latest News from Forzo
Read more about motorsport, watches, our brand, and what makes us tick